If you see "No connection" message in the bottom right corner of the
terminal window, you need to perform the following operations:
-Close the terminal and launch it again. If it didn't help, continue with the next step.
Check your Internet connection. Maybe, there are some problems on
your Internet provider's side. If there are no problems with your
Internet connection, continue with the next step.
- Left-click on the "No connection" message and choose Rescan servers
from the menu. If it didn't help, continue with the next step.
- Choose menu File – Login and enter your login (trading account
number), trader's password, server address (see What are the IP
addresses of real and demo accounts?) and press Login. If it didn't
help, continue with the next step.
- Check if there are several trading terminals of deferent brokers
running simultaneously on your PC. If it is so, close them and restart
the FXCENTRAL Trader 4 terminal.
- Most probably, port 443 is blocked in your local network. Please
ask your system administrator to give you proxy-server address and port
to access the Internet. Also you can get this information in your
web-browser: Click menu "Service" – "Browser settings" – "Connections" –
"LAN Settings" and write out proxy-server number and port number. After
that in the trading terminal press "Tools"- "Options". Put a tick in
the "Enable proxy-server", press "Proxy…" and fill in the fields with
proxy-server address and port. If you use login and password for
logging in to the Internet, you need to fill them in the corresponding
- You have antivirus software installed on your PC that blocks
terminal operation via port 443. Switch the antivirus system off. In
case terminal connects to the server after it, that was the reason. In
order to solve the problem you need to allow port 443 in the antivirus
software settings or add FXCENTRAL Trader 4 in the list of allowed
- Your terminal is not up to date (old build). You need to update the
terminal to the latest version via automatic update system
"LiveUpdate", or download the trading terminal from our website and
install it on top of the old version. You can check build of your
terminal in the menu "Help"-"About…".
- Contact client support department using the contacts listed on the
website in the Contacts section and check if there any server problems
at the moment or you are the only person with such problem.
- In case there are no server problems and all the previous steps
didn't help you, uninstall the trading terminal from your computer,
download setup file from the company's website and install again to
another (new) folder.